Quilt Shop Co-op Membership
Our co-op is owned and sustained by people interested in building community, connection and joy through the fabric arts. Whether you are a quilter, a sewist, a modern art maker, or simply a fabric admirer -- all are welcome to join. Membership guarantees a local place for buying, creating and learning, with quality fabrics and notions.A membership share is $120 (paid one-time for life)Our members enjoy the following benefits:
- Shop locally for high quality fabrics, notions and classes, and receive assistance with projects from friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Attend special member-only events
- Influence inventory selection and class topics through periodic member surveys
- Receive quarterly discounts once the shop is in a financial position to offer them
- Gain access to community meeting space
- Receive a patronage refund, as determined by the board of directors in profitable years
- Engage in supporting a small business in the local community
Ready to join?
Read our membership ownership agreement and purchase your share.
Membership Ownership Agreement
By purchasing a membership share, I agree to provide my name, email, current address, and phone number to Quilt Shop Co-op. I agree to receive communications from the Quilt Shop Co-op regarding important co-op business. I agree to abide by the policies and bylaws of the co-op. I understand that my membership is not transferable.
The equity that members invest in the co-op is refundable at any point in time through an application. To withdraw your membership share, email email@example.com and request a Membership Share Refund Form. The co-op will repurchase the shares, subject to the provisions in the bylaws. As with any investment, there is risk involved.
Your contact information will never be sold or given away.